Leigh
Leigh asked:

Is it really freaky???

To answer questions about The Merciless, please sign up.
Lundyn I wouldn't use the words freak, creepy, gory, or crazy to describe this book to be honest. Bland, simple, quick easy read, and slightly boring would be a better fit. As much as I loved the cover (whole reason I bought it was because of the Sigil of Baphomet on the front.), the story within was slow paced and bland. It seemed very juvenile in the way it was written, and I found myself having a hard time finishing that last few chapters, like a child struggling to swallow yucky unwanted vegetables. I doubt I will read the sequel, I may depending on the ratings. But The Merciless was a quick, simple read, with a lot of room for improvement.
Katie Mogdan I wouldn't say freaky it was creepy though and there was a good amount of gore to it as well. Read with caution unless you're used to horror books and films.
Emily In my opinion, I wouldn't call it freaky. I would call it a mix of gory and crazy. I really enjoyed its creepy aspect. It didn't give me or my friends nightmares so I wouldn't go as far as to say its 'freaky' unless it's a good thing.
Image for The Merciless
by Danielle Vega (Goodreads Author)