Carole Baker
Carole Baker asked:

I loved this book and would like to read others like it. If anyone has recommendations, please pass them on!

To answer questions about Where'd You Go, Bernadette, please sign up.
Karen If you haven't read anything by Liane Moriarty, you might give her a try. I liked this and Moriarty's books for a lot of the same reasons. I liked Big Little Lies and What Alice Forgot the best.
Shalyn 'Reconstructing Amelia' is similar to this book in that there is a mystery to solve, and it's done through collecting correspondence to, from, and about the missing person. 'Reconstructing Amelia' is better written (more intelligent and believable), but it's a dramatic story, not a comedy like 'Where'd You Go Bernadette' attempts to be. If you're looking for an epistolary-style mystery with a mother-daughter relationship at it's heart, 'Reconstructing Amelia' would be a good choice; however, if you're wanting something funny, I'm not sure what to suggest. (I gave Amelia 4 stars, but gave Bernadette only 2.)
Image for Where'd You Go, Bernadette