Vahid Saadattalab

I heard the author was given the Nobel for his effort to recognize human missed identity. I was wondered how I could find in which of his books he has devoted the framework to human identity.

To answer questions about Missing Person, please sign up.
John Sharman His novel Missing Person about an amnesiac detective in war time France.He meets various colourful characters,some who were good to him,some who were bad,but he has forgotten and has to work it out.
Eden there are better candiates .. Still nobel prize does'nt matter considering their history and politics ..
F How about trying "Dora Bruder"? In this novel-esque piece of nonfiction, Modiano takes us on his haunted investigative trail of a Jewish teen who disappeared into nazi oblivion during the occupation of Paris. For Modiano, there are deeply personal implications, as Miss Bruder's trail through Paris is not entirely seperate from those of both himself and his father. I read both the original French as well the wonderful translation by Joanna Kilmartin. Highly recommended.
Tessa in Mid-Michigan I'm reading this in French, and I'm not impressed. Still not quite as depressing as some French authors...yes, this deals with human identity.
Image for Missing Person