Bobbie Cozic
Bobbie Cozic asked:

Have people liked this book?

Tanya I listened. It's a good audiobook!
Beatrijs It made me want to watch the film again AND enjoy it even more!
Deborah aka Reading Mom Yes, l loved it. Of course Princess Bride is my all time favourite movie, but even if you aren't familiar with it, it's a fun, refreshing, delightful memoir about the making of a film that has become a beloved classic.
Carol I never read The Princess Bride - only saw the movie (about 20 times). This book is a delight, and Mr. Elwes shares a few behind the scenes facts that I had never heard before. If you are a true fan of the movie, this book is a "must read".
Gigi I'm only slightly into it, and tho' it starts a tad slowly (lots of background info) it is getting more and more enjoyable to read.
Michelle Yes! Yes! Yes!
Christen Buck I would encourage listening to the audiobook, as Cary primarily narrates with other members of the cast/crew chiming in with their own voices as well. For lovers of the Princess Bride movie, who want to know fun secrets about the making of it, this is a truly wonderful book. It will make you watch the movie over again with an entirely different mindset and allow you to fall in love even more.
A Audiobook!!! You might have to love the movie to like this book.
Lobstergirl No. No, no, no, no, no, no.

(I had just typed "no," but GR told me my answer was too short.)
Orinoco Womble (tidy bag and all) Try reading the reviews people have posted with 4 and 5 stars. That's what they're there for.
Jim Duggan Yes, it is an enjoyable book and I will now settle in and watch the movie again with a different perspective.
Gail Too nice. . .Very superficial.
Beth (^v^)/ Definitely! At least I have. Some stories I've heard, some were new. He's a surprisingly good writer.
Image for As You Wish