Sarah Rivera
Sarah Rivera asked:

Why did she cut it off like that?!

Bethany Davis The ending was so incredibly disappointing simply because the entire book lead up to that moment and it just ended
Hayley bc suspense!!!!! and i think it would have been too cliche if she ended the story being resolved. it's a lot more realistic this way :P
Dua Because she's writing a sequel:)
Hugh Griffiths
KayLee Parson
Grace Yang Lol, you know why there's a cliffhanger for a sequel? So she can make more money, duh. And also everything probably wouldn't have fit into one book, it would've been humongous... like Harry Potter.
carmilla Because a saga has more profit than a single.
Alyssa Saengkeo IT'S LIFE MAN! ;^;
Krystal Cortez I agree. That's the only reason I gave this book 4 stars instead of 5. Love it all, except for the ending.
Lauren Bridges I think it was originally to leave the ending ambiguous (so as to allow the reader to imagine what happens next with her and Peter) but is now seen as an open end for the next book to cover (though I haven't read it yet).
Taylor I agree! I stayed up for like 2 hours because I wanted them together and needed to know and then it ended like that I was like omg!!!!!
BusyAlphabet That ending was painful for me. But I guess it's her bait for the next book because I honestly would not be able to stand it if this was a stand alone. Good thing it isn't phew
Pen&Quill Read To leave us wanting more.
I know I'm not really satisfied with it.
But I'm not bad, so that's something.
Alexus Brown Because she didn't wan't to write anymore.
Paris Yip yeah ur right!!!!!
Justice
Katherine read the next book
Gauri Read book 2 to find out more
Bridget She has written 2 more books in the series
Parents Is Watching Because there is a second book obviously
Angelina She is writing a third book.xd
Janna Tan Because trilogy are usually interesting for us. 3 books but one story.
Jenay Jackson
Sally Actually Jenny Han did that on purpose to get her readers excited for, "P.S. I Still Love You" the second book.
Stephanie I actually liked the ending. It was huge cliffhanger which made me want to read the 2nd book more. I would've hated it if there isn't a sequel but gladly there is, so yeah, I like how the author hooked me like that, into reading the second book.
Vanessa well...there is a sequel
Lauren AKA randomreader There's going to be a sequal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image for To All the Boys I've Loved Before
by Jenny Han (Goodreads Author)