Sandra (Page by Page)

Guys, what is this?! https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23349901-percy-jackson-s-greek-heroes?ac=1 I can't find any more info.

To answer questions about The Blood of Olympus, please sign up.
Sandra (Page by Page) Hey, now I know what is that ;) Thanks for ever-knowing Tumblr.
So guys, that is the SEQUEL, I repeat, SEQUEL of Percy Jackson's Greek Gods, and it is in Percy's PoV! Will come out next year. The official announcement was given when Rick held a book tour for BoO. Cheers!
Christalia Well, I looked at the link. I've never seen that book (i'm a die hard Percy Jackson fan, so i went crazy) but i do know that there's a books called Percy Jackon's Greek Gods and those books almost have the same cover. My best guess is that percy jackson's greek heroes is a fanmad cover for a fake book
Image for The Blood of Olympus
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)