Nicole
Nicole asked:

Is there going to be another

To answer questions about Unmarked, please sign up.
Shannon I asked on her website and received the following response from her staff (on Sunday, October 29, 2017): "Kami definitely plans on writing the third book, but she has a few new projects in the works first. Her latest is BROKEN BEAUTIFUL HEARTS, a YA contemporary out in February 2018. Hopefully we'll find out what happens to Jared, Kennedy, & Co. before too long!"

So, she hasn't even WRITTEN book 3 year....ugh!
Alicia Calsyn The correct answer is NO IDEA! On 9/30/2017 it will be THREE YEARS since we read Unmarked and it was such a cliffhanger. For the next year Ms. Garcia said she was working on "The Lovely Reckless" but planned to finish the series. For the next year she said she was working on "other projects" but planned to finish the series. For the last several months she has been completely silent. I am afraid she has lost interest in the project. I have never heard of an author giving fans NO date and then actually finishing the series this much later. I hope she proves me wrong, but it looks like Jared is stuck forever! :-(
Courtney You can check under the series link (by the title) to see how many books are currently listed. Right now it's looking like a trilogy.
Image for Unmarked
by Kami Garcia (Goodreads Author)