Samantha Crowley

What did you think about it??

To answer questions about The Red Necklace, please sign up.
Nicki Smith I really liked it - some parts were a bit confusing, but overall it was really good. It is fairly accurate in regards to what actually happened and also it has a nice story line as well. However, I feel like the book doesn't really finish, you need to read on... If you know what I mean.
Kelly I listened to the audiobook read by Tom Hiddleston and I really enjoyed it, probably because Tom did all the voices and well, he's an amazing actor.
But I really liked Yan and Sido, and Count Kaliovsky (not sure if I've spelt it right) was a really scary and evil villain. I wasn't sure about it at first as historical fiction isn't something I read a lot of, but the writing is quite good and the story is intriguing.
I'm thinking about reading the sequel now, The Silver Blade.
Image for The Red Necklace