Mel Ewanishin
Mel Ewanishin asked:

Is this a series worth reading?

To answer questions about Blood of My Blood, please sign up.
Lee Billingham I loved all three books and I'm 52, so it's not just for Young Adults. Definitely worth reading in my opinion.
Susan Elizabetha Yes it is a great series to read.
Andrea If you like the CSI or Criminal Minds or even Dexter television series, I would highly recommend these books. Riveting, disturbing, suspenseful: everything a good serial killer book needs.
Pearline It is worth reading, I really liked how psychotic all these mind blowing thing feels.
Drew YES. All the books are great, with amazing plots and characters, and the writing is really fast-paced, with plenty of disturbing parts. This is a great, thought-provoking series that I'd recommend to anyone who has a strong-enough stomach.
Miyuki Absolutely. It is amazing.
Marika Charalambous Yes, it reminds me a bit of Dexter. I've read the first books, put the third one on my TBR shelf.
Lucas Definitely, you wouldn't regret it.
Image for Blood of My Blood
by Barry Lyga (Goodreads Author)