Krystal Luckhart

I just started this book and it seems to me that the author has changed the ages of the women from what they seemed to be in the first book, making them much younger. Am I mistaken about this?

To answer questions about Murder Flies the Coop, please sign up.
Linda Hanson I agree. I certainly thought they were older in the first book, but I read the two books about a year apart so I wasn't sure if I just remembered correctly.
I just finished reading the 4th book and Edwina describes herself as "well into her forties." Which makes me think they are somewhere between 42 and 47. With Edwina's personality, I thing she would switch to saying "almost 50" if she were any older. This still doesn't quite jive with Beryl implying in this second book that Edwina still had child bearing as a possibility in her future.
Image for Murder Flies the Coop
by Jessica Ellicott (Goodreads Author)