Can I read this without reading the others in the series?

To answer questions about Demon from the Dark, please sign up.
Mak You could read it, but I made the same mistake when I tried reading first the 'Dreams of Dark warrior'. I totally reccomend that you start at the beginning; it is absolutely worth it.
Bakos Krisztina Whoever reads this: Start with No rest for the wicked or later, go back to the first two later. The first two has some info, but it's mostly repeated, and those are not really good books :)
Debbie Hill You can read this without reading the others first and still enjoy it. However I highly recommend you start at the beginning of the series. These books are so interesting to me because of all the different characters from the "lore". It builds up a knowledge and I think a better appreciation of what is happening g if you read the series from start to finish. To be honest I'm not usually a fan of "series" books but I'm hooked on the Immortals.
Image for Demon from the Dark
by Kresley Cole (Goodreads Author)