Weston Kulman
Weston Kulman asked:

After the first couple hundred pages, they really haven't given Stannis's reaction to Jon being elected as Lord Commander and there for giving up his offer of being Lord of Winterfell. What do you think the major reaction and repercussions of that event will be for Jon and the realm overall?

To answer questions about A Feast for Crows, please sign up.
Brooklyn Ann I read this 2 years ago, so my memory is a little vague, but I do recall Stannis being a little grumpy but grudgingly accepting it because he is big on the rules and understands that John couldn't avoid the results of the election with the Night's watch. Mellisandre might also have backed up his position as Lord Commander. And Stannis might have seen ways to put that to his advantage. As for repurcussions, you'll see some of that in Book 5.
Dennis Duggan The Mummers are scum, the underbelly of society, cutthroats and self serving thieves, the silent sisters are nuns who tend the dead and help them on their journey to the next life and the stranger is one of the lesser gods usually worshiped by outcasts and the downtrodden like the mummers.
Image for A Feast for Crows