Shawrath
Shawrath asked:

I perfectly know that I'm nothing compared to Jane Austen....... But how the heck did people love this book???

To answer questions about Pride and Prejudice, please sign up.
Alison Wolbeck I think that a great lesson in the book for me is to not judge others before you get to know them. Also, by further intimacy your feelings about another can be increased.
Anna Makela Jane Austen wrote about a world we haven't seen, it's interesting and charming. The book made me fall in love with it and with the story it's telling. I think everyone wants to have the perfect love story, reading about it while waiting for your own makes you believe in them. That might be one reason why it is so popular. What made you hate it so much?
David People don't really love it, they just pretend to love it to sound smart.
sauda That book gives us knowledge and sooooo interesting for your life time and I love this book dude why don't understand like it
Image for Pride and Prejudice