Zabelle
Zabelle asked:

Is it about the two most beautiful angels Aodhan and Illium? The Bluebell and the Spark. And i think they're going to have a relationship, everlasting type.

To answer questions about Archangel's Sun, please sign up.
Farrah They are pretty much brothers. They grew up together as family. Having them as a couple would be weird. Men can be very close and not be gay.
LauSo I really wish she made them a couple but I don't think it's likely to happen :(
Shabby Girl ~ aka Lady Victoria Nalini Singh already said Aodhan and Illium are not gay. I wouldn't be surprised if Illium's book is the last in the series.
DemetraP It's about Titus and the Hummingbird. We have to keep waiting for an Ilium book. But I don't think it will be Aodhan and Ilium as a romantic couple.
Image for Archangel's Sun
by Nalini Singh (Goodreads Author)