Lucy Dawson
Lucy Dawson asked:

If by 3am you haven't had the phone call, does that mean you're basically invincible for that day? I felt like this was a major plot hole going in to this. Someone at 3am could think, oh hey I haven't had the call so I'll jump off this 50 storey building for the experience.

To answer questions about They Both Die at the End, please sign up.
Erica I was thinking about this while reading and what I came up with is that you can still get hurt enough to die another day. Say you jump, you get hurt, you live the full day and then you die tomorrow.
JQ Smith I also thought, what if you didn't have a phone? What if you lived somewhere rural where there isn't electricity or signal or wifi.
Joseph Mama If you haven't had the phone call, either someone messed up or yes, you're invincible.
Rowan C yeah i was thinking about this too, but it was sort of mentioned when aimee sheilded rufus at gunpoint because they knew she wasnt going to die that day. and as other answers have said, it could happen the next day
Hannah im not sure but im assuming that thats not going to happen because you would have recieved the call? its like there was a character (i cant remember who it was) but they decided that they were gonna prove it wrong and die anyway but ended up backing out and not dying. and like the person above said, they could get injured but not die from it and then die the following day? im not sure though thats just my take on it
Ruthie I think they call you if you are going to die of natural causes, or being murdered because it is set that you will die, but they wouldnt know if you where committing suicide. Thats just my guess though.
Image for They Both Die at the End
by Adam Silvera (Goodreads Author)