Patrick Brigham

The social media is a great leveler whatever your gender, giving everyone an equal chance. But, is it possible that some women have misinterpreted this new phenomenon and now believe that being a bully is okay and that men are fair game for aggressive or even abusive behavior. Can such emancipated women, still crave the protection of gentlemen and fair minded individuals, or are they becoming a third gender?

To answer questions about Empowered Women of Social Media, please sign up.
Patrick Brigham Wow, I have not read this book and it is therefore a response to a different set of conditions. In the context you have written of, I agree that women should be far more demonstrative and positive about their ongoing lives, and I am threrfore sorry to have caused offense in any way. I was talking about a new breed of women who seem to have gone beyond feminism - in order to make themselves noticed and listened to - but who have become automatically rather offensive, bullying and often abusive. They to call themselves 'Empowered Women' as well!
Carla Hall Obviously you missed the chapters of women who had breast cancer and were victims of childhood abuse. This book is about empowered women and I support each of them on their journey.
Image for Empowered Women of Social Media
by Carla Wynn Hall (Goodreads Author)