Brian French
Brian French asked:

To answer questions about Desert God, please sign up.
Paul I'm only on page 56 so far. Although some time ago, I thought he had - through dealings with that witch in the previous story, was made once again a complete man, but this story starts with the suggestion that he's not. Hmmm. At this point, Taita - the genius, seems to be recounting a memory. At this point, it is too early for me to determine if that is the case, if it remains as a past recollection, or synchronises to the point in time of his completeness. The reference to his beloved Lostris in the story's early reference is a puzzle to me. Maybe I've missed something.
Janice Martinez The book is definitely an earlier account of his life and has nothing to do with where the last book left off. It kind of confused me too at first. I just finished reading it today. I hope he goes on writing them.
Image for Desert God