Is there any romance in this book? I like vampire romance novels and.. I picked up this one liking the cover and the description... But I don't see anywhere that there is romance.

To answer questions about Peeps, please sign up.
Shannon It's brilliant though, but yeah, the romance is not the main focus. There is a romance side plot.
Breahna Jordan If you're looking for the typical vampire romance, this isn't the book for you.
Alyssa N Yeah, you could say there is some between to of the characters, but the story itself is not really a romance (more of an action novel)
Ellie There is some romance but its not the main part of the story. The book is really good though
Scott Shjefte Well, the romances involved in the story is a bit flat because it is mandated by outside forces; oops, I guess that is inside forces from an outside type influence.
Image for Peeps
by Scott Westerfeld (Goodreads Author)