Cindy
Cindy asked:

Is anyone actually following her plan and see results?

Tiffany Collins-Haight I won an advance copy of this book a few years ago from Goodreads and honestly just stuck it on my bookshelf. Fast forward to the present where I've been dealing with horrible gut issues since gallbladder surgery 6 months ago. I just started reading last night and I can't wait to start! I have 30 lbs that just won't leave and I really hope I find relief and lose weight. :)
Davismcdavis I am and I have - I've lost a little over 5 pounds in 3 weeks. (I had an advance copy so I started earlier than the release date, around October 1st.) I also didn't realize my system was out of whack - I'd gotten used to having stomach cramps in the morning, but they have now disappeared, so that was an added bonus to the weight loss. I've been unable to lose weight for the longest time so I'm really amazed at how well it has been working. I was so excited that came here to read other people's reviews to see if they have had the same good results.
Image for The Skinny Gut Diet
by Brenda Watson (Goodreads Author)