Carolyn Podsednik

I thought this book was to be published in 2014. How is anyone reading it now?

To answer questions about A Banquet of Consequences, please sign up.
Mary Bowman All these advance copies and freebies seem to dominate a site which seems to be for us regular readers who never get free or advance copies. Just annoying, I find. I don't want to see reviews of books which are unavailable to us peasants for almost a full year. Bah humbug
Dianah If you work in the book industry as a librarian, publisher's rep, bookseller, etc., you are often given "advance reader copies" in order to read the book before publication, and therefore recommend it to customers when it does finally come out.
Jean Apparently it is to be published in October 2015, so I don't know how anyone could have already read it.
Susan Mangigian I pre-ordered this last year. I keep looking for it to arrive in my kindle.
Holly Re-reading before the newest book comes out.
Eileen Keane I only discovered Elizabeth George and her books last year. Since then, I've finished all of the Inspector Lynley books.
Judy Richey Yes. Its available for immediate delivery from Amazon.
Image for A Banquet of Consequences
by Elizabeth George (Goodreads Author)