Mememe
Mememe asked:

is it gud for a 12 year old?

To answer questions about The Knife of Never Letting Go, please sign up.
Audrey i think so, unlike some others. i read the book when i was only 11. if you can read really well for your age and you can handle some bad words like the f word, then i think your good. it's a good book and i recommend.
Agnik I think it would be more enjoyable if you waited one more year.
The Polka Dot Definitely! If you find it realy weird, wait a year or two though, cause it's worth the wait.
Frances Chapman Yep - I think you'd enjoy it! It's really fast-paced, gripping, and easy to read, and the narrator is twelve so you'd be able to identify with him. The only thing I will say is that it has some sad and scary moments, but if you're not put off by that (they're no worse than the kind of sad and scary things you'd find in Harry Potter or the Hunger Games, imho) you'll love it!
Image for The Knife of Never Letting Go