Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks

Does anyone else feel like they need a reread of the entire series before this one comes out? Jeez it's been so long since we had a new book I can't remember what Whitney was up to!

To answer questions about Viper Game, please sign up.
Jaz Curently re reading them all!!! They get better and better but is anyone else hanging out for Javier and Rhiannas story?!??!
Kayla I feel the same way!! 3 years is a long time to wait to release another book. I'm glad one finally is coming out. Hopefully she continues since this is my favorite series.
Helen I can't believe that there's finally a release date! Although, I'm thinking of waiting until the series has been finished b4 reading this one....bc I do not want to wait years again. It's getting ridiculous- & this is coming from someone who loves Christine Feehan & has most of her books!
Zai Sha I'm waiting for Javier and Rihanna's story. And yes, I also need to reread them. It's been so long. I definitely need to go read like the past 3 books.
Aj @Jaz I've been DYING for Jav's book!
Donna I'm a re-reader when its been this long and this series is one of my favorites and is my favorite by Christine Feehan. This may take a while. I don't remember much of what happened.
Irene I reread the whole series last week in preparation for this book release. I try to do that with any series that is coming out with a new book. By rereading books 1-10 I had a lot of questions about if certain characters would have their own book and also I was curious about the kids that had been born so far. (end of Ruthless Game and in Samurai Game). Viper Game brings in a whole new aspect and a whole new team that so far has been a mystery.
Nielly lol I've done my reread. Just waiting for my new book to come!
Image for Viper Game
by Christine Feehan (Goodreads Author)