Squallogal
Squallogal asked:

What genre is this book (other than paranormal/fantasy). Who is the target audience. This cover makes me think it's a YA, is that correct?

To answer questions about The Prince, please sign up.
Piepie Also, Macarena, the author is a "he," not a "she." At least, the author is using a male name! ;)

I also would not market this as a YA book. Definitely for mature, adult audiences.
Macarena Calcada It's not young adults, she's making this a paranormal series crossin over wth her previous novels.
Merrymary1550 No. It is NOT YA. The main characters were the H/h of his romance series that started out with "Gabriel's Inferno." Gabriel was a college professor that was a Dante specialist. The new series of books adds a bit to the folklore of all the Dante writings with a bit a paranormal thrown in.

I would be _real_ hard-pressed to recommend this to any YA reader. The author delves deeply into a lot of esoteric subjects.
Image for The Prince
by Sylvain Reynard (Goodreads Author)