Mike
Mike asked Katharine Eliska Kimbriel:

Even though Spiral Path didn't end in a cliffhanger, it still feels like there's so much left to do; I wasn't ready to stop reading Allie's story. How long do you anticipate the series being? Please tell me it won't be years before the next one!

Katharine Eliska Kimbriel Mike, I haven't set a limit to what I will write about Alfreda. I hope to write several more books, launching her into adulthood. The War of 1812 approaches swiftly, and the 1800s were a fascinating time in America. What limits how fast a book happens will be a job search, and how well the books sell. I told my subconscious to get to work on the next Allie book, and I am currently doing a contemporary/urban fantasy I've been researching for years.

I want to write more Allie! But I got really ill for a while, and now I have to get back into the job market and not get roped into doing 2.5 jobs masquerading as one! ;^) That would derail all writing for a time.

So--tell people about the books, and keep your fingers crossed for me!