Lee Morin
Lee Morin asked:

Wow nothing, I don't see anything out there to indicate there's a delay in the release of If I Ever....anybody?

To answer questions about If I Ever, please sign up.
Lisa Arbitrary - AttentionIsArbitrary M/M Blog This might help clear up some questions.

http://www.sejakes.com/2014/09/26/my-...

SE is an amazing person, were all wishing her well and we know she'll be back here with us as soon as she can. :)
Nancy wow it has now been almost a year without any updates at all.. i do not think that is a good way to thank the support of her fans. i have all of her books... and she left this series on such a cliff hanger. i cannot believe she couldn't just pop in and give us some idea of when this might come out/if it ever will
Dani by December 2014
julia ☆ [owls reads] the author made a post about it on her blog (it's the first entry) saying, "I’ll update you soon about If I Ever (gonna be pushed back a month or two but you’ll have it by latest, December and everything else seems to still be thankfully on track.)"
Image for If I Ever
by S.E. Jakes (Goodreads Author)