Ezinwanyi
Ezinwanyi asked:

Who has read the 2nd edition? Is it just about the same? I adore the cover but I don't know if I want to buy the same thing I already have? What differences have you noticed?

To answer questions about Faith & Fidelity, please sign up.
Martin There are some small changes I noticed. In one scene, Matt wants to put on some 'mood music' and Evan says that if he switches on the player, he will hear Miley Cyrus.
And Matt answers 'Who is that?' with Evan replying 'Count your blessings.'
In the new edition it's not Miley Cyrus but R5.
Probably because everyone, even an 'old dude' like Matt would know Miley Cyrus ?!
I'd love to have a list of all changes to the previous edition. I am just that weird ;-)
Hans Toblerone I purchased the original edition a few months ago and enjoyed it so much that I wanted to read it again and found out it was being re-released so I waited for the 2nd edition. I just finished it and didn't notice any differences.

I have it on the Kindle and the 2nd edition does seem to have a few more pages so I suppose there are differences.

Either way, great read.
Image for Faith & Fidelity
by Tere Michaels (Goodreads Author)