Satima
Satima asked Joanna Fay:

Joanna, I am sorry the Siaris Quartet has come to a close! Have you any plans to write more stories in that world? Some novellas, maybe?

Joanna Fay Hi Satima, I'm actually working on the final book of The Siaris Quartet now, and it should be published early to mid-2015 - which is looming ever nearer!

I do have a few novella-length prequel stories set in the same story world, and have a (very) rough outline for a fifth novel, set after the time period of the Quartet. As I've been writing in this world for so long, I've amassed quite a lot of 'words' that *could* get shaped into novels.

First off, I'd better finish 'Ascension', the last novel of the Quartet, which is going through some quite intricate changes!