Tosh Spencer
Tosh Spencer asked:

Could someone please tell me exactly what stories are in this compilation!!!? Goodreads, Amazon and every review I've read, neglect to mention the names of all the short stories within. I just want to know if it has the short story about the protagonists have captured a zoo-like alien ship wherein the ship's crew have hidden themselves amongst the animals.

To answer questions about The Van Rijn Method, please sign up.
Kip Yes, it includes 'Hiding Place,' first published in Analog, March 1961. It's the final story in this collection. In order, they are 'The Saturn Game,' 'Wings of Victory,' 'The Problem of Pain,' 'Margin of Profit,' 'How to Be Ethnic in One Easy Lesson,' 'The Three-Cornered Wheel,' 'A Sun Invisible,' 'The Season of Forgiveness,' 'The Man Who Counts,' ' Esau,' and finally 'The Hiding Place.' Each has a forward and there's a chronology by Sandra Miesel as an appendix.
Image for The Van Rijn Method