Patricia
Patricia asked:

Who is the best character? (In YOUR opinion)

To answer questions about Beautiful Creatures, please sign up.
Lizzie. In my opinion, the best character is probably either Lena, or the aunts. (Aunt Prue especially). One reason why these characters are my personal favorite is because Lena changes so mouth through out the entire series. Growing up, and learning so much about how to love, and trust others. Along with how to face your fears. Even if there are negative things that could happen. I love the Aunts because they always have a way of telling the answer. But not always in the most obvious ways. (Also later on in the books). Plus, the aunts have such a large impact in Ethan’s life. Like having him do crazy tasks for them. But especially Aunt Prue is my favorite of all of the sisters. But that’s only because I have read all of the books in the series.
Abby Rose Reece Duchannes. I wish she got her own spin off instead of her fan-favourite sister Ridley.
Image for Beautiful Creatures
by Kami Garcia (Goodreads Author)