Serena
Serena asked:

What is the recommended reading age for this series? And what is the content rating?

To answer questions about Wit'ch Fire, please sign up.
Jaclyn The first time I read this book I was in I think sixth or seventh grade, I just turned 35 on this past Monday. I still love this book and am going in for a re-read (but first time it's on good reads because I'm old af) and I have friends in my current demographic that I know wouldn't have maturity for this book. Like Cat said, it all depends on the reader.
Cat Bezubiak Definitely depends on the maturity of the reader. I would have read this in high school for sure, but that won't be the case for everyone. There are definitely adult themes, but when it comes right down to it it's high fantasy and mostly about that. Generally speaking I would say maybe 16 and up, but again, depends on the reader.
Image for Wit'ch Fire
by James Clemens (Goodreads Author)