Kimber Hellmers

I just can not keep my interest up in the book..what has happened to this series? Someone please tell me it is worth drudging through, that it get more compelling? I was so excited when I started this series, what is going on?

To answer questions about Somebody's Angel, please sign up.
crashqueen73 I read the first three in this series a while ago now and then felt as you do so I stopped reading! I am going to see if I find it any better now that I have had a break from them. I will post my review when I am done and let you know :)
Lin #Historical lover...❤️ the problem is the constant droning on of the same issues in the female leads head. It was so annoying that i wrote the author!!! She was unapologetic. Just the way she thinks i guess.

If you can get over that part the story is really nice. and the 'bdsm therapy" he subjected himself to to get over his issues were definitely interesting. I encourage you to trudge through.
Image for Somebody's Angel
by Kallypso Masters (Goodreads Author)