Nattalie Ochoa-Perez

any one else hoping that the Norse and Egyptian characters pop up and have a bad ass end of end battle?................just me okie

To answer questions about The Tower of Nero, please sign up.
Jennifer Daniels Well, since I saw part of a bio on Caligula and it talked about him and Egypt. I don't remember what they said, but I mentioned it in other posts about the series. And he wrote about the Kanes in a companion book, so he was definitely thinking about them. I don't know of any connections between Nero and Egypt other than Egypt being part of the empire, so maybe the time has passed for that... Although they'll probably be in NYC where their nome is... I'm not holding my breath on that, though.
As to the Norse being there, perhaps a cameo the way Annabeth and Percy were in those books? But not part of the war itself.
Metltzi Eli
Piyu Upadhyaya that would be AWESOME!! tho it would kinda be like the ' final, epic battle' and that would mean that that's it... i would die if it did..
Charlie Yes! That would be amazing!
Image for The Tower of Nero
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)