How old should I be to read this book? I am a high level reader, (not trying to brag i just dont want the wrong book) and I read Shug and it was not hard nor really easy, a good fit. Any other books you think would fit me from Jenny Han if I liked shug?

To answer questions about We'll Always Have Summer, please sign up.
O It´s kind of adult level, as there is adult language.
Ava I'm in middle school and I read it. It's super good and would recommend it to anyone. It doesn't swear or mention adult things as much as some other books I have read, so I deem it appropriate. Other books from Jenny Han that I have liked are: Warcross and Wildcard and the All the Boys I've Loved Before series. All of the books I have read so far are so amazing, but these are the ones I've read. I'm pretty sure that any books by Jenny Han are great. I usually read adult classics ex: Animal Farm, Great Expectations, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame, but I loved this series! It's not too hard to grasp and I think that you could read it no problem!
Courtenay Love this book!
Abby This book does talk about adult things and there are a few swears.
Sherry I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone younger than a Senior in high school. Adult situations. College partying.
Sophie You should read it. It is actually pretty good.
Image for We'll Always Have Summer
by Jenny Han (Goodreads Author)