Hi i've heard lots of people talking about this book and saying how much they love it however the description of the book is a bit elusive. Can anyone tell me more about the book without spoilers? What are the themes of the book? Thanks. :)

To answer questions about The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, please sign up.
Kelly I don't know if you have read any of Laurie Faria Stolarz series such as the Blue is for Nightmare Series or the Touch Novels (CHECK THEM OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T WOW), but it sort of falls into that category.

It's paranormal in a way that fits into every day life (if that makes any sense at all), and there is some romance and ugh I really enjoyed it.

Basically it's about this girl Mara Dyer (obviously), and she wakes up in a hospital with no recollection on how her best friends died and why wasn't she hurt. She starts to see the ghosts of her friends and she thinks she is going psychotic and she passes out a lot because... let's be honest... that's hella scary. She's trying really hard to figure out what happened because she wants to know.

After moving to a new state she tries to start off fresh but has a hard time because her dead friends are still haunting her and stuff (not in a literal sense... psychological sense)... She starts school... There she meets Noah Shaw... And basically the rest of the novel is just her journey to find out what happened that night and what is happening to her along with some stuff concerning Noah <3

hopefully nothing in there is considered a spoiler to you but definitely give it a try! I really liked it!
Image for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
by Michelle Hodkin (Goodreads Author)