Lakshmi Mareddy

This was the first book i read of yours. After a long time i enjoyed reading a book. Part of the reason is because i hail from Mangalore and could relate to most of the detail. I felt that providing a location map of the village would have been a nice aid. I noticed that there was no glossary of colloquial terms in the book. Any reason why?

To answer questions about For the Love of Parvati, please sign up.
Susan Oleksiw I didn't create a map of the village, but will think about doing so for another book. Most of the terms are explained by the context and some have been explained in a Note to the Reader at the front of the book. A glossary is certainly worth considering and I'll do so in the future. The next book in the series, number 4, is When Krishna Calls, and does not have a glossary or map, but I don't think either one is needed. You can let me know if I'm wrong. Thank you for reading the Anita Ray series.
Image for For the Love of Parvati
by Susan Oleksiw (Goodreads Author)