Pamela
Pamela asked:

Is there any action..vampire killing going on at all? The older books before her lovers numbered in the double digits were best..The hot vampire, the sweetwhere wolf, even a few others..but really?.The vampire court politics were thrilling..Is there any thing going on outside the bed?

To answer questions about Jason, please sign up.
Keikii Eats Books Completely skippable novella with no action other than sex. The only problem is they labelled this more like a book than like the myriad of other novellas from other authors that don't have to be read to understand the story in the next book.
Suz
Tina "The older books before her lovers numbered in the double digits were best" - I disagree. I love the double digit lovers. Her last hardback had all action, zombie killing and vampires. I missed the relationship and sex of her other books. Kind of tired of hearing "she was better when Anita was lonely and getting no sex." There are plenty of other authors that do not explore Anita's lifestyle. I like it.
Jessie According to the ARC reviews, this novella is only about sex.

Image for Jason
by Laurell K. Hamilton (Goodreads Author)