Johnny Du
Johnny Du asked:

i had to push myself to p537 and found it very boring. ive read all the game of thrones books, while some of the books very little action was going on there was still build-up and similar story that intrigued me.i was wondering if this book is just one build up for next book or if sht is happening in the last 100+ pages? should i finish the book and try second or should i just stop?

To answer questions about The Name of the Wind, please sign up.
Nathan Ownbey If you do not like it then do not bother finishing it. If you are struggling then try to push through or take a break.
Nick If you're that far in and don't like it, you won't like the rest of it. Sorry.
Sharon Jacobsen I'm up to Page 437 and struggling!! I also would like to know if I should continue? Did you finish it?
Image for The Name of the Wind
by Patrick Rothfuss (Goodreads Author)