Stephanie
Stephanie asked:

Would love to read more Cinder & Ella, any chance of a second book?

To answer questions about Cinder & Ella, please sign up.
Iram Erum Oh yeah!!!! would love it if there will be more of Ella & cinder, even if it is about there friends. I can't get enough of them. loved and cried throughout the reading.
So any chance of extension would be appreciated.
Amber There absolutely has to be another book!!!
Ibashisha Yes please!!! I just finished reading it just now, and I am seriously dying! I didn't want the book to end but at the same time I wanted their happily ever after! I couldn't get enough of them! Please do consider writing a second book because the first one was amazing!
Eli Mariscal yessss please another book , I just want more of cinder and ella
Amber Kelly did release the sequel to it called Happily Ever After... and it's cool to see Kelly carry on their lives of being together and the life 'in the spotlight with Brian'.
Masha Although they are amazing and gave me the feels, I think that a sequel would be hard to make because there is no way to make a non-shallow problem/challenge for the characters.
Juuh Palmeira the author is currently writing a sequel to this. YAYYY!
You can find more info in her facebook page and her facebook group ;)
Natalia Hell yeah!!
Este libro me tuvo llorando, riendo y amando a Cinder. Por favooor, necesito saber más sobre estos dos increíbles personajes; aunque solo sea sobre sus amigos.
Charissa I would love another book about Cinder and Ella. I love them.
Gaby Burgess It would be so good to see where they are like 5 years down the line or something. They are such fantastic characters, and reading the book where it included both perspectives, I cared so much about them both
Image for Cinder & Ella
by Kelly Oram (Goodreads Author)