Jinn
Jinn asked:

I just finished the book but.. Why didn't Colin hand over Mia to his boss?? Maybe I forgot but I can't recall any paragraph explaining why he did that.

To answer questions about The Good Girl, please sign up.
Tammi He says that he was afraid that his boss would kill her and his mother would find out he had been involved and he didn't want his mother to think he had something to do with the girl being killed.
Mon It wasn't ever fully addressed. Based on his criminal history and why he entered that life, it seemed like he realized that he was crossing a moral line. It's one thing to terrorize a compulsive gambler for money owed, but leading an innocent girl to an almost certain death was too far.
Judi Prophit Try the end of page 42, then start at the middle of page 57 page. He realized that they would probably do terrible things to her before killing her and Colin couldn't handle that.
Jenny Ng Because he fell for her, thought she was beautiful
Wendy He never fully explains. You have to draw your own conclusions like he didn't want his mother to think he could be responsible for a girl's kidnapping.
Image for The Good Girl
by Mary Kubica (Goodreads Author)