I'm currently doing my MA in Information design. I'm self-directing a project where I am to "redesign" Goodreads. It would be very helpful to get some other users perspectives. If you want to, tell me; What are you using Goodreads for? Do you like it? find it hard? Find it easy? Anything you are missing? Any ideas for how it would be more useful to you? or anything els you might think about?

To answer questions about Breaking Dawn, please sign up.
Ari I am using GoodReads to rate and answer users questions about books. I like this app and I do not find it hard. It is easy to use when searching up a book. It gives very accurate search results. I think they should take away most of the information tabs like ¨When did you start writing this rating and when did you stop¨. It starts getting annoying.
Image for Breaking Dawn