Pamra
Pamra asked:

In what decade is this book set? The protagonist vaguely remembers her father who went MIA in Vietnam. This would put her close to the she of 50. Yet judging by her schooling and how long she'd been gone from Littleboro, she's only in her early 30's. There are other glitchy references that make me think the book was written decades ago and then hastily updated. Anyone else find this to be true?

To answer questions about Doing It at the Dixie Dew, please sign up.
Pat Just 30 minutes ago I watched an interview with Ruth Moose, the author on the NC PBS Channel. I believe that she wrote the book 25 years ago and just never was quite satisfied with it and recently had it published.
Yes, I can imagine that there are discrepancies, but, I have requested it from my local Library. I will get back about what I find, after I read it.
I am very curious now!
Image for Doing It at the Dixie Dew