Wendy
Wendy asked:

What other books are written by Ann-Marie MacDonald?

To answer questions about Adult Onset, please sign up.
Gabriella Goodnight Desdemona, Good Morning Juliet: a fantastic play that subverts two of Shakespeare's best known works. It's playful, smart and a lot of fun. See it staged if you can.
Anne Anne-Marie MacDonald is a novelist, actor and playwright and she has also written two fabulous, sweeping novels about families, broken, various, and fascinating: Fall On Your Knees and The Way The Crow Flies. She writes a convincing, beautiful story that holds me fast and pins me to her world. At one point, she was quoted in the media as having decided to retire from writing books to focus on raising her children; she didn't feel she could do justice to the demands of writing fiction, especially the kind of epic novel she favours. I am so happy that she has emerged from that hiatus, and I can hardly wait to read this latest book.
Gordon The Way the Crow Flies, which I quite enjoyed. It appears to be less popular than Fall on Your Knees, but don't let that deter you.
Patricia lambert Fall On Your Knees
Image for Adult Onset