Celisa
Celisa asked:

Is it easy to read in English?

Karim Farag Definitely yes, Albom used simple, clear language in this book.
Nurbolat Aiekeshov Thanks to all! I'm learning English. Here in my place English books are so expensive! Therefore I have to look for texts of books here, in web, for free.
And, sure, they've got to be easy to read.
Saskia I'm not sure. The language is simple and clear, that's true. But for some reason I struggled to read this book when my English wasn't as good. I think it's because there's a lot of scene swapping in the beginning of the book without much explanation. It makes completely sense to me now (with improved levels of English), and I find it hard to believe that I once was very confused by this book. But I thought I add my experience as someone who was actually learning English when reading it for the first time.
L. Katta yes, and it is written in the most sensible and easy languages that I am very certain that you will not face any struggles in understanding its context.
Sammy very very very very i can not stress enough this is the best book by far to pick for an english class or ar.
erin clark Yes it is easy to in English
Sanne Yes it is, the language used in the book is very clear, so in my opinion it wasn't that difficult to read the book in English.
Image for The Five People You Meet in Heaven
by Mitch Albom (Goodreads Author)