Doreen
Doreen asked:

my only and first question ... HOW TO READ THIS ??????

Yilda English is clearly an ambiguous language:
If you mean, how can I get a copy of this book - bookstore, any library, ebook store, ask a friend, someone will have it.
If you mean, how is it possible to read this, it's awful - people have different tastes, some might like it and some might not. Granted, I don't understand those people who don't, but it's their right. And also, don't feel pressured to like Harry Potter just because everyone else does.
If you mean, how can you read this knowing what happens at the end after watching the movie - it's a heart-wrenching bitterness, but the book is really really good and goes into details the movie doesn't. It's my favourite HP book.
If you mean, how can you read this, it's too hard - dictionnary.
If you mean, how does one physically read this - like any other book. Pages, turn, left to right, alphabet, bookmarks. But that's probably not what you meant.
If you mean anything else, clarify and we will see.
Heni Prepare dictionary?!?!
Shawrath What do you mean??

If you mean that this book is too big - Nowadays every author is writing big books, if you can't read this book.... Don't bother reading Deathly Hallows!

If you already know what happens at the end - Only solution to this is to have a tissue box near you when you read this book. (A suggestion... Don't read this book at a library or at school if you have tear issues...)

Image for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince