Jennifer
Jennifer asked:

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a copy of this book? I've checked used bookstores, online, libraries, Indigo, etc... the cheapest I can find it for is like...$190.00

To answer questions about Undertow, please sign up.
InfoGoddess Like another reader here, I suggest asking your public library to request it via InterLibrary Loan (ILL), a free service for local residents. (You'll need a library card first, of course. ;) If you already have a card and know how to request ILLs online, no need to drive anywhere.
Most public libraries will first search their state database (db of all state libraries, not just public libraries). If no in-state library has it, they might not offer to do a wider search, so be sure to ask.

There is no guarantee that they will find a copy available, because lending libraries can refuse to loan out a book. But it's worth a try!
Linda K. Melzer How about a Kindle e-book?
Image for Undertow
by Susanna Kearsley (Goodreads Author)