Constance Ross

Do you tend to read a book by an author because you liked his other books?

To answer questions about Sycamore Row, please sign up.
Barbara Huxley Typically, yes I do. If I like the author's style, flair and storytelling, I will continue with them. On the whole, John Grisham has been a pleasure, along with Michael Connelly and Jodie Picoult. There many others, and some of their books are better than others. But for me, it's like that old shoe relationship, comfortable, warm and known.
Pat Thompson was this book one of john's best
Chuck Baker That's kind of a silly question ... why would you read books from an author whose other works you didn't like?
Karen Yes, I do tend to read books by the same author, although it seems after a few good books the books start to go downhill.
Eddy yes definitely. He is one. of my favourite authors.
Catrina Bradley Yes, all the time.
Thanyarat Komolsingsakul Yes, quite often.
Beverly Dossett Yes, Jo Jo Moyes & Liane Moriarity are two favs right now.
Judy Sheluk Absolutely. Favorite authors include Giles Blunt, Louise Penny, Tana French, John Sandford, Michael Connelly, and Sue Grafton, but that's just a partial list.
Carol Farringer For example, James Patterson, Stuart Woods, Janet Evanovich appeal to me at all times.
Paige Yes! Definitely
Image for Sycamore Row
by John Grisham (Goodreads Author)