Eve
Eve asked:

Is Lestat a minor character in this book or does he appear throughout the story...How does this book compare to the Vampire Chronicles where Lestat dominated the whole story? I simply adored Lestat, and I do not want to see him diminish in character...I am hoping, Anne Rice's story will do justice to this unforgettable character, but I am leery now that I could not finish the "Wolves of Midwinter."

To answer questions about Prince Lestat, please sign up.
Angela He's not a minor character but there is quite some portion of the book told from the point of view of several characters. I think the book is very similar with QOTD. Where several things were happening at one time and everything lead up to the "main fight".
Natalie In this article: http://www.nerdist.com/2014/10/book-r... she says: "Nevertheless, Prince Lestat works because it gives you two things many of the later novels lack: a sense of urgency and danger for the entire tribe of vampires (not just for Lestat), and multiple perspectives from many characters, both new and old, yet somehow keeping Lestat and his plight at the center of it all. In many ways, Prince Lestat is Queen of the Damned 2.0, and that is not a bad thing." I hope that helps ^^
Image for Prince Lestat