Andrew Lucas
Andrew Lucas asked:

This is a book to be endured rather than enjoyed. A perfunctory piece of writing.

To answer questions about The Lost Symbol, please sign up.
Anchit Even I'm finding it cumbersome but for a different reason. I would rather focus on the action and get on with the plot. And this book is full or ramblings, doodlings and random musings.
Branden Williams I thought it is more than enjoyable. I'm almost done and it's hard to put down, but I only have 90 mins a day to read during the weekday. Have you tried Michale Crichton's books? Sad that he died and hard to find an author to replace his style.
Saharra George Um, Matthew, I think you've forgotten this is a work of fiction. The "breakthroughs" are not real.
Matthew How can you dislike this? Plot aside, this book tells you revolutionary breakthroughs in science that connects science and religion. That human souls exist, and I've checked and its a real thing, alongside the ability to change the world with your thoughts. These ramblings and musings are the greatest part of the book because they tell you amazing things, that you, a human-a mortal- are a god. That you, are DIVINE, and have merely forgotten.
Image for The Lost Symbol
by Dan Brown (Goodreads Author)