Chris Zhao
Chris Zhao asked:

Amazing... apparently page 999 is a thing

To answer questions about Night, please sign up.
Katrina K. The book is in fact 115 pages long, but the first version I believe was about 500 pages long. This is the revised version, parts were taken out, you can even ask Mr. Wiesel, because there were some things in it that he couldn't remember if they actually happened.
Analecta Books "Page 999 is a thing"? The synopsis states the book is 115 pages long?
bob walenski Hi Sherrie I also used to teach this novel, or at least chapters from it, and never knew there were more, or that it was a trilogy. The others are titled 'Dawn' and 'Day'
Sherrie Miranda So, is the trilogy made from the first 500 page book? I can't understand how I could teach this book, yet not know there were two other books that went with "Night."
Image for Night