Adi Rocks Socks

I just thought of this when I saw your answer to a previous question; is this book historical or set in modern times? I’d thought it was historical bc we’ve got feuding nobility on the Indian as well as British sides, but your recent answer has left me wondering. Though we don’t really have nobility in India anymore we do have the Pataudis and the Wadiyars, which means this book could be set in modern times too!

To answer questions about Of Curses and Kisses, please sign up.
Adi Rocks Socks I'm answering my own question since I'm currently reading this. This book is set in modern times, i.e., it is a contemporary YA. The Raos (whose dynasty the MC is from) are from Mysuru, which leads me to the belief that they're the fictional parallel to the Wadiyars. :)
Image for Of Curses and Kisses
by Sandhya Menon (Goodreads Author)